ABOUT THE SHOW
Americans spend 112 billion dollars (yes $112,000,000,000) on home improvement and Do It Yourself (DIY) projects every year
- Bob Vila is readily recognized by 90% of Americans
- Bob Vila is an American icon, having served as host of America’s leading television home-improvement shows over the past three decades, including This Old House (1979-1989), Bob Vila’s Home Again (1990-2005), and Bob Vila (2005-2007)
- Sample Topics: Helpful hints for your Honey-Do List, Energy-Saving tips, Found Space, adding a room without adding on, Bob by the Yard, Spring & Fall Maintenance
- Bob will happily tag local sponsors
- Bob is fully focused on the digital world with more than 1.1 Million Twitter followers @BobVila and a fast-growing website, BobVila.com.
- More than 450 episodes of Bob Vila’s Home Again and Bob Vila are available at BobVila.com.
Whether planning a major or minor home improvement project or just taking care of basic home repairs, Bob Vila has the digital tools and information to help homeowners everywhere get the job done right.